League of Heroes Forum
=== English ===
Welcome to the LeagueOfHeroes Legion forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
--Note: accounts can only be activated by the forum admin.--

=== Español ===
Bienvenidos a LeagueOfHeroes Legion fórum!. Como invitado no puede visitar todas nuestras discusiones. Para tener acceso completo al foro debe iniciar sesión en su cuenta del foro social. Si no tienes una, Regístrese. En el registro, por favor use el In-Game-Name para evitar confusiones.
--Nota: Las cuentas sólo puede ser activada por el administrador del Foro.--

=== Tagalog ===
Maligayang pagdating sa forum ng LeagueOfHeroes! Bilang isang panauhin sa iyong view ng Boards ay limitado lamang sa ilang mga lugar. Upang magkaroon ng ganap na access sa Forum dapat mong Mag-log sa iyong rehistradong Forum Account. At kong hindi kapa rehistrado mag rehistro kana REGISTER.
--Note: account ay maaari lamang maging aktibo sa pamamagitan ng admin ng forum.--

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Heroes Forum
=== English ===
Welcome to the LeagueOfHeroes Legion forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
--Note: accounts can only be activated by the forum admin.--

=== Español ===
Bienvenidos a LeagueOfHeroes Legion fórum!. Como invitado no puede visitar todas nuestras discusiones. Para tener acceso completo al foro debe iniciar sesión en su cuenta del foro social. Si no tienes una, Regístrese. En el registro, por favor use el In-Game-Name para evitar confusiones.
--Nota: Las cuentas sólo puede ser activada por el administrador del Foro.--

=== Tagalog ===
Maligayang pagdating sa forum ng LeagueOfHeroes! Bilang isang panauhin sa iyong view ng Boards ay limitado lamang sa ilang mga lugar. Upang magkaroon ng ganap na access sa Forum dapat mong Mag-log sa iyong rehistradong Forum Account. At kong hindi kapa rehistrado mag rehistro kana REGISTER.
--Note: account ay maaari lamang maging aktibo sa pamamagitan ng admin ng forum.--
League of Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGION CLEANUP SCHEDULED FOR 17.12.2011-18.12.2011

Go down

LEGION CLEANUP SCHEDULED FOR 17.12.2011-18.12.2011 Empty LEGION CLEANUP SCHEDULED FOR 17.12.2011-18.12.2011

Post by ElvisRanne Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:09 am

Legion Cleanup!

During 17.12.2011-18.12.2011 Almost every single INACTIVE member with no significantly important Eudemons for our Legion Totems will be BOOTED from the legion, with an option to rejoin whenever they may once again become active. This serves two purposes. Firstly, it will hopefully free up some ranks that are taken by inactive members, and give the active ones a chance to claim some of those more easily as our legion is one of the oldest – possibly THE oldest – legions in the server because of which it is bloody hard to get a good rank in here. Secondly, it will give me personally a better overview of the members.

This is how the cleanup will pogress:

Initial Cleanup

All lowbies that have NOT registered on the forum and I do not recall joining nor being active will be booted. Because of that, MAKE SURE that all Your alternate characters are listed on the Alternate Characters Thread or they may get booted by accident as I am not perfect and cannot possibly remember everything, even though I have a pretty good memory on things of interest for me if I do say so myself.

Secondary Cleanup.

All higher lvl and higher ranked people that are inactive and have no Important pets will be booted. All previous notifications apply.

Once again, EVERY booted member is welcome to rejoin once he or she becomes active again. Each and every one of them will also recieve a notification explaining that (depending on the fact if I got the name right or not as the tilde (~) character + some more are rendered invisible in the game). I repeat AGAIN – please make sure Your alternate characters are listed on the respective thread, or they MAY get booted by accident.

Change of plans:

Since TQ has added a stupid rule which prohibits expelling more that 10 people by the leader and 5 people by a deputy per day, the cleanup will be taking much longer than expected.
ElvisRanne
ElvisRanne
Leader
Leader

https://leagueofheroes.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down