League of Heroes Forum
=== English ===
Welcome to the LeagueOfHeroes Legion forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
--Note: accounts can only be activated by the forum admin.--

=== Español ===
Bienvenidos a LeagueOfHeroes Legion fórum!. Como invitado no puede visitar todas nuestras discusiones. Para tener acceso completo al foro debe iniciar sesión en su cuenta del foro social. Si no tienes una, Regístrese. En el registro, por favor use el In-Game-Name para evitar confusiones.
--Nota: Las cuentas sólo puede ser activada por el administrador del Foro.--

=== Tagalog ===
Maligayang pagdating sa forum ng LeagueOfHeroes! Bilang isang panauhin sa iyong view ng Boards ay limitado lamang sa ilang mga lugar. Upang magkaroon ng ganap na access sa Forum dapat mong Mag-log sa iyong rehistradong Forum Account. At kong hindi kapa rehistrado mag rehistro kana REGISTER.
--Note: account ay maaari lamang maging aktibo sa pamamagitan ng admin ng forum.--

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Heroes Forum
=== English ===
Welcome to the LeagueOfHeroes Legion forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
--Note: accounts can only be activated by the forum admin.--

=== Español ===
Bienvenidos a LeagueOfHeroes Legion fórum!. Como invitado no puede visitar todas nuestras discusiones. Para tener acceso completo al foro debe iniciar sesión en su cuenta del foro social. Si no tienes una, Regístrese. En el registro, por favor use el In-Game-Name para evitar confusiones.
--Nota: Las cuentas sólo puede ser activada por el administrador del Foro.--

=== Tagalog ===
Maligayang pagdating sa forum ng LeagueOfHeroes! Bilang isang panauhin sa iyong view ng Boards ay limitado lamang sa ilang mga lugar. Upang magkaroon ng ganap na access sa Forum dapat mong Mag-log sa iyong rehistradong Forum Account. At kong hindi kapa rehistrado mag rehistro kana REGISTER.
--Note: account ay maaari lamang maging aktibo sa pamamagitan ng admin ng forum.--
League of Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The|Fallen

3 posters

Go down

The|Fallen Empty The|Fallen

Post by ElvisRanne Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:13 pm

I've recieved some requests to enemy The|Fallen. I would like to get some thoughts on it,
and detailed explanations from the people who wish to see them as enemies, so I could
reach some kind of a decision.
ElvisRanne
ElvisRanne
Leader
Leader

https://leagueofheroes.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The|Fallen Empty Re: The|Fallen

Post by SharK Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:30 am

Fallen have history of scamming people so they should be enemies..
lailahgirl and Shark agreed to enemy this legion coz they are also fun to enemies rather than level 1 legion to enemy..
SharK
SharK

Back to top Go down

Post by KissyHuggle Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 am

I dont think its a good idea... they havent done anything to LoH members that I am aware of and infact some have abeen a littl e helpful too...

KissyHuggle
Outcast
Outcast

Back to top Go down

Post by ElvisRanne Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:15 pm

SharK wrote:Fallen have history of scamming people so they should be enemies..
lailahgirl and Shark agreed to enemy this legion coz they are also fun to enemies rather than level 1 legion to enemy..
Well, that lvl 1 enemy we have is only there cus they, or well, HE added us. Theres only 1 person in the legion lolz. And well idc about having him as an enemy, hes just there til he can be replaced with something. And yeah I'm considering enemying The|Fallen. I'd like abit more replies on this thread tho.

KissyHuggle wrote:I dont think its a good idea... they havent done anything to LoH members that I am aware of and infact some have abeen a littl e helpful too...
Well, some of them KS. And Franceska143 refrains from KS'ing and helps cus shes a friend of mine.

EDIT: Legion died out. Discussion closed.
ElvisRanne
ElvisRanne
Leader
Leader

https://leagueofheroes.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum